We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

INKSCAPE: how to properly prepare file for use with KnK Force? [Resolved]

ausvoter2015ausvoter2015 Member Posts: 5
edited May 2017 in Resolved Issues
As a KnK Force newbie, I have been struggling to learn how to properly prepare an SVG file using Inkscape. I have used the pre-made Basic Shapes on the Force without a problem. I have even used one of the calibration files to print different basic shapes. I just added a box and circle to this file & it cut perfectly. When I try to create something new using Inkscape it doesn't work - it sucks. The cut is about a 1/4 of the size and the blade is always move to an upper left position from the X,Y; 0,0 position. I have followed the object simplification and combining steps etc but no luck. So I obviously am doing something wrong. If anyone can help my learning of Inkscape for the KnK Force I would appreciate it.
Post edited by Gabe on

Best Answers

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!