We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cutting no longer works ... "Not Responding" [Resolved]

jschmidtjschmidt Member Posts: 65
edited May 1 in Resolved Issues
I've been using the program for maybe 2 years or so, and all of a sudden, it will no longer cut.  When I go to "cut project with" and select my device, the "Cut Project with Silhouette Machine" box comes up so I can click start to begin cutting, but it won't let me press start.  Eventually, it says (Not Responding) and I have to close the program.  I try again and still nothing.  What could I do to fix this? 
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• jschmidtjschmidt Member Posts: 65
    The answer is to turn off and on the machine :)  Phew!
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 8,955
    Had you been using the silhouette program with the cutter just before you had this problem?  If so, that was probably the issue.  The silhouette software takes "control" of the cutter and then MTC can't be used until you shut the cutter down and restart it.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)