We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Downloaded MTC to my laptop... icons are too small to see!

I loved MTC when it was on my desktop, but I switched to a laptop (Asus) and the toolbar icons are so small I can't see them. I've tried messing with my laptop settings but it just doesn't get any better. I've attached a screenshot so you can see the problem. This is making things immensely difficult. Anyone know how to fix it?

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,563
    edited April 26
    @andi0w - known issue with MTC and other programs that are not hi-res icon tolerant. In other words your screen resolution is too much and the icons do not scale up to match. Search this form for other posts on this exact same issue, there are quite a few of them with suggestions already posted.
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,203
    Click on your desktop screen and refine your screen parameters.  You should see icon size under advance changed that to 150% which helps - also try a different screen resolution.  I went round in circles before I got the thing to play nice.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
This discussion has been closed.