We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cameo 3 Pixscan issues

ashhaueslerashhauesler Member Posts: 1
I am a long time cricut - firs time cameo user. I have tried several times with failed attempts to upload an image using pixscan into my cameo 3. Every image results in "low resolution image could not be uploaded". I tried old images that worked with my cricut and new ones straight from google. HELP! I have friends with the Cameo 2 that have never had this problem so they cant help me. 

Comments

• SassyLady_LisaSassyLady_Lisa Member Posts: 1,111
    It's not the Cameo 2 or 3 that is the issue, they both use the same software.  Pixscan is technology where you place the item to be cut on a pixscan mat, use your phone, camera or scanner to load it into the software and create cut lines in order to cut.  Check out http://www.silhouetteschoolblog.com to learn how to use Silhouette Studio, the software that comes with the Cameo.
    Loving MTC even more every day!