We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cameo 3 Pixscan issues

ashhaueslerashhauesler Member Posts: 1
I am a long time cricut - firs time cameo user. I have tried several times with failed attempts to upload an image using pixscan into my cameo 3. Every image results in "low resolution image could not be uploaded". I tried old images that worked with my cricut and new ones straight from google. HELP! I have friends with the Cameo 2 that have never had this problem so they cant help me. 

Comments

• SassyLady_LisaSassyLady_Lisa Member Posts: 1,120
    It's not the Cameo 2 or 3 that is the issue, they both use the same software.  Pixscan is technology where you place the item to be cut on a pixscan mat, use your phone, camera or scanner to load it into the software and create cut lines in order to cut.  Check out http://www.silhouetteschoolblog.com to learn how to use Silhouette Studio, the software that comes with the Cameo.
    Live Love Craft
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!