We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

What happen to this company

Linda000Linda000 Member Posts: 10
Been gone for awhile but always loved MTC. so where are the owners now! Andy? Bryan? They had such a good product sorta sad they didn't stay with it.

Comments

• tuicarlostuicarlos Member Posts: 126

Hard to believe but it’s true! Of all the comments posted here there is one that I still not digested, something like that... “Since the software was released for the first time I never expected an update and I'm happy with the software that I have today.” Who in perfect sanity should not expect a software update? Of course, the "creator" didn't feel challenged and motivated enough anymore to continue improving the software and he gave up. Now some are here just waiting until their Cricut and Zing break, others are buying Silhouette cutters and others just admiring “the painting on the wall.” Sad!

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,552
    edited April 24
    Some time ago Bryan made a statement that the Company is still supporting the Software
    Bryan is usually the person who will respond to support tickets and regularly checks the forum and will respond to issues the other members can't solve.  

I think most users would love to see MTC move forward
    Sometime development of software just comes to a end
    Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • walshsurveywalshsurvey Member Posts: 547
    Some time ago Bryan made a statement that the Company is still supporting the Software
    Bryan is usually the person who will respond to support tickets and regularly checks the forum and will respond to issues the other members can't solve.  

I think most users would love to see MTC move forward
    Sometime development of software just comes to a end
    I opened a support issue over a year ago and still no action (it was closed after no progress). My MTC constantly crashes. Not happy.
    Connie
    I have my work cut out for me!
    I am CutWoman - I just need the black spandex and ears.
    Gallery ID: 20273
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,552
    edited April 25
    Don't Shoot I'm only the messenger. Was only relaying what Bryan stated on another discussion
    You should probably follow up that support ticket only they could provide an answer to why it was closed
    I have MTC crashes on my lower powered laptop but if I try the same thing on my much more powerful PC it does not crash. Who knows ?  Doing Fuse and weld on patterns the have much detail and or many open nodes is the usual cause of a crash for me
    Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • hwganghwgang Member Posts: 2,794
    edited April 27
    >I opened a support issue over a year ago and still no action (it was closed after no progress). My MTC constantly crashes. Not happy. <

Now that IS a sad surprise.  I just wish Andy would have told us he was moving on and said good-bye. Very fond of MTC and its crew. 
    Lynne Moderation in All Things should be Practiced Sparingly In KNK Love with my Zing, Eagle and the Support!
  • AnointedHandsAnointedHands Member Posts: 791
    I use a few software packages but when I need a shape cut out of a photo, I go to MTC. It is actually the easiest software to use for this type of project, at least for me.

I understand how life can get in the way but there was only one thing I wanted that has not been incorporated into this software and that was the ability to select and delete a range of nodes at once...deleting one node at a time is so nerve-wracking.
  • tuicarlostuicarlos Member Posts: 126
    @AnointedHands - Too late for tears my friend! But, don’t worry… other companies are improving their software and you’ll have soon other options for anything you want. I’m using MTC only to create SVG files. For everything else I prefer using other software.