We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Make the Cut Icons Tiny and Some missing

I installed Make the Cut and the interface is all strange. The icons are tiny and there are some that are missing (like the resizing ones)

I cannot figure out how to adjust these settings. Keep in mind the picture is zoomed in quite a bit

Comments

• leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,310
    edited April 15
    If you are using  a high resolution win 10 laptop - that is a known issue. You'll have to play with your screen resolution to make the icons view able. (something to due with the dithering ). Look under view for your other tool bars.Or click the square at the let to also get more drawing options.

• Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,028
    You have to set the screen resolution to a different size and in the same box change the icon size to 150%.  I put up an earlier post with the resolutions I chose to suit the MTC profile.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.