We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PCS Flashes

What does it mean when PCS program flashes quick bright lights when executing a simple function, like moving a shape a fraction at a time?  They don't last long but it isn't normal.  At least I don't think it is.
Member 30818

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,657
    I'm not sure if I noticed that
    if the same is quite large or highly detail maybe it just taking it time rendering it in the new position
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 575
    @Crazy_Mr_Zing It was on what I think is a very simple file: attached.

Do you ever SLEEP??

OH.  Just occurred to me maybe because the size is so large?  I've never attempted one of this size before.
    Member 30818
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,657
    Well I did getting any flashing maybe this old computer is too slow to do that
    I please wait move the try and it just paused and said rebuilding card

Do you have any other processes running possible the dreaded windows auto updates they seem to hog all the resources and all my internet connection on my windows 10 machine to the point it nearly no usable  

It about 10.00am here I wake at about 5am because my Hens will start being noisy If I don't getup and let them out and give them some grain
    If I wait to long one will even make a very good attempt at crowing like a re rooster . If someone had said to me hens can crow I would have though the were looney
    Then about noon they expect some veg scraps or else there be trouble
    oddly if I'm not home they wait till I arrive and there it starts
    They've trained me well
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 575
    Thanks @Crazy_Mr_Zing  I am sorry to have to say I forgot I had already asked this question and @Di-lite told me the same thing....probably it is Windows running updates as nothing else is open.  It just scares me so when it happens....scares the sense right out of my head I guess.
    Member 30818