We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Why does my machine scan an object perfectly but will only pick up parts of it to cut?

roman2323roman2323 Member Posts: 1
edited March 26 in General
I am using objects with very distinct lines.  Thank you

Post edited by Gabe on

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,290
    @roman2323 - you haven't provided us with very much information to help you with. Are you using Make The Cut? If so, show me a screenshot of the Pixel Trace window when you are attempting to bring in one of your scanned images. 

Next, have you read the User Manual, found here:

http://www.iloveknk.com/0um/KNKZing/KNKZingwithMTCUserManual.pdf

This was developed for Zing cutter users, but Chapters 3- onward are for the Make The Cut! program and just about any of the MTC supported range of cutters. Look starting on page 106. From your description I am going to assume you will just need to understand the Threshold option and bump it up to around 253 in order to get all of the image you scanned. Click Apply Changes then Import to Finish.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 8,956
    Welcome to the Make the Cut software support forum designed to support users of the software program Make the Cut! (MTC) as well as its sister program, Pop-up Card studio. I see you just joined today and posted your question so let's clarify a couple of things first.

Are you perhaps using a Brother Scan n Cut machine?  I have heard of users having that issue with that machine.  Or, are you using some other cutter with Make the Cut as the software of choice?
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)