We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Member ID

CharoCharo Member Posts: 604
Just noticed I am 30818 in MTC Gallery but 30825 in PCS.  Aren't they supposed to be the same?
Member 30818

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,925
    I think Those user numbers will be attached to the registrations of MTC and PCS which are different and separate
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,563
    @Charo...users in the MTC database would not be the same as users in PCS database, technically there would no correlation between the two, as you are not required to own MTC in order to purchase PCS, so no way for PCS to know who you are. Hope that makes sense! Just know, it is likely not possible! Users could acquire MTC using one email address and then later purchase PCS using another email address. No way to make those two relate to each other.

My understanding is that you cannot download anything from the PCS gallery yet.
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,925
    The PCS Gallery is up and running and you can download the projects on them same as MTC Gallery

Last I used the PCS gallery I didn't like that there was no way you could remove what you have unloaded this would be handy in the even the flaw was identified in the file

Another be nice to have in PCS would be the ability to attach files to our PCS project  like we can in the MTC note window then the MTC file could also be included with the PCS file

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 604
    Thanks @Liz_A  Had no idea the two would be different but I should have.  I don't like not being able to remove a file from PCS either and I wish I could add the MTC file.  Ah well....
    Member 30818
This discussion has been closed.