We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

logo - circle with I cut out in middle of circle

smileybluesmileyblue Member Posts: 2
Hi I need to cut a logo - black circle with a I cut out in middle but somehow I either get the I or just the black circle. 

Answers

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,479
    edited March 15
    I think it would help us if we could see the file

This is something like I think you might want to achieve

I changed the mat colour to green and in contrast mode the different shapes more difficult to see 

Assemble the circle and then I then do a Boolean join - Difference

Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 2,925
    I don't see the problem if you put a circle on the page and then centre a letter in it and click join then it should cut the circle and the letter without making it complicated.  Crazy-Mr-Zing is another alternative.  It doesn't need colour in it to cut just the outlines.  If you want to print and then cut then you would need Crazy-Mr-Zing's solution.  If you click on the magnifying glass when you have completed it you should be able to see what will cut, clicking again will give you an alternate view and clicking again will turn it off.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,479
    Yep Do what Di-lite says . Sometimes I choose the most difficult ways
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files