We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Making sticker sheets on Silhouette Cameo

kylieraecrowleykylieraecrowley Member Posts: 1
edited March 15 in General
I need help! I have a SIlhouette Cameo and I'm looking to open an online store where I sell some custom designs and artwork that I've come up with. My first project is a sticker sheet of some cute logos and stuff and they're stuff that I've drawn completely on my own. All the tutorials I've watched on Youtube only show me that the stuff from the silhouette library will have the designs cut out individually. Will my custom designs also be cut individually? And does anyone know how I can make sticker SHEETS as opposed to individual stickers?

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,527
    edited March 15
    This quite difficult to determine just how you project will cut without seeing the file

Are you using Make the Cut or Silhouette Studio?

What I think you trying to do is create a complete sheet of sticker that you can peal off individually - So the vinyl  is Cut but the backing sheet is not

This is often referred to a Kiss Cut
    So that may be a good search term to follow
    Here's one that popped up
    http://the-lilypad.com/cutting-stickers-with-your-silhouette/

Now I don't have a cameo so can't say exactly how you would do this on your cutter . But you would have to adjust the setting so the blade doesn't cut so deeply so would involve the blade setting and force setting

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,234
    @kylieraecrowley - I am assuming you are using the Silhouette software, as you mention "silhouette library" and you have very recently joined the forum.

For sticker sheets, you will want to use a mat that represents the size of your sticker sheet paper, eg 8-1/2 x 11 inch paper in the software. You will need to scan your work if you hand drew it, or if you designed it in some other program get it in a file type that Silhouette Studio will import. Once imported you would trace it so that Silhouette can make a cut file. You will set the software to a print and cut mode, and have it only cut the edge of the sticker design.

You will then need to resize the imported bit, and then duplicate it so that you fill the mat with as many as you are able to fit on the sheet.

Google how to print and cut in the Silhouette software for more details on completing a print and cut on the Silhouette with its software.
  • ketherinjonssonketherinjonsson Member Posts: 0
    Hi Kyl i have no idea about the machine or software or it size and even don't know how it works :) But i am here because I am looking for similar services.

We are running a small coffee shop and we need custom printed shirts for our working hours. I want to print my shop logo on chest. Do you offer such services? or know someone can do this for me in cheap? Also please guide me which fabric is perfect for printing and embroidery services.

Im having a hard time deciding which one would be the best choice between these two :
    http://calibreapparel.com/Gildan-44800L
    http://calibreapparel.com/Gildan-18600FL