We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Iron On Vinyl and Fabric Applique Help

lmartinpartyof5lmartinpartyof5 Member Posts: 1
I somehow found myself the "room mom" for not 1 but 2 classrooms this year.  One of my duties is to create a handmade craft item for the schools spring auction. 

The kids are going to make a tablecloth to go with an Italian themed dinner basket. My idea is to cut out iron on vinyl or fabric with my machine (using thermo-web on the fabric) and have the children adhere the appliques. My struggle is this:

Its a KINDER class, I can't have 27 (yes 27!) 5 year olds take turns operating a hot iron.  Even with extreme supervision.  I was hoping I could use a temporary glue on the back so they could adhere/ make the tablecloth.  Plus bonus for me, I can carefully wrap it up and iron at home.  Any ideas on what to use???

Comments