We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

What am I doing wrong?

sweetp201sweetp201 Member Posts: 1
I joined the MTC Group, or so I thought,  but I am unable to go to the files. What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,349
    Usually any files people post are either  in MTC or PCS file format so unless you actually own a copy of Make the cut! or popupcard studio, it would not do you any good. There is a gallery accessed through both softwares that do offer free stuff that people have posted as well.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,563
    @sweetp201 - did you purchase a registration key to use MTC?
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,039
    sweetp201 said:
    I joined the MTC Group, or so I thought,  but I am unable to go to the files. What am I doing wrong?
    First, lets clarify what you mean by "I joined the MTC Group" - Leslie's answer is based on the idea that you mean the files here on the MTC support forum, or found in the MTC software "online gallery" and as she notes, requires you to have MTC software to do so.  Which is why Liz is asking you if you have purchased MTC and gotten a registration key for it?

Is that what you are referring to?  Or, are you referring to something else, like the MTC_Tuts Yahoo group that provides files and tutorials for MTC or something else?  If you can clarify what you mean, we can better assist you.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,204
    Question - do you own a copy of MTC; if so then there are a block of squares at the top of the MTC screen which if clicked on takes you to the gallery where there are files for both MTC and svg.  If you don't own MTC then these wont be available to you.  However if you click on my Force Bazaar below it should, give you the option of lots of svg files that I have put up there.  I'm guessing it will work for you.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
This discussion has been closed.