We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Dr. Seuss

shawndaussshawndauss Member Posts: 1
I am looking for Dr. Seuss images to cut with my Cricut. I saw that you uploaded images, but don't know where to find them.

Answers

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,552
    edited February 27
    What images are you referring to ?

If you referring to images that have been uploaded to the the forum they are no longer downloadable. That is due to them being lost during a forum system update. 

Make the cut software includes a gallery of cutting files that users have submitted. 
    This Gallery in only accessible from within a registered copy of the MTC software.

Unfortunately Make the Cut no longer supports Cricut machines and therefore you are unable to cut directly from Make The Cut to the Cricut. 

Dr Seuss is quite popular. I would expect svg files would be available via free vector sites or facebook svg sharing groups. 
    Post edited by Gabe on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • pinkrd1pinkrd1 Member Posts: 498
    check outhttp://kraftynook.blogspot.com this website .  Type in Dr Seuss and the images will pop up