We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

I have had MTC for over a year now, and for over a year now on the left hand side, in a window it says.."Please wait, loading..."  Could someone please tell me what's up with that?.  I really have not explored the entire program,, I just pop in and out several times a day.

Answers

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,401
    edited February 27
    Ok had me puzzle for a while but is this what your talking about
    read circled

If that was part of lettering delight currently it does not work as the company operating lettering delights altered their web page therefore the link with Make the Cut is broken

I think the best way for you to see what lettering delights is about would be to visit it
    http://www.letteringdelights.com/
    they offer cutting files for sale but often have some freebies

When the menu in make the cut worked you could access there lettering delights file you owned directly but as the link is broken you would have to download them and import them to make the cut manually

If you click the ART button Blue arrowed the lettering delight page will be hidden if and when the link is repaired you would be able to access the menu but click the art button again

Do You have a copy of the Make the Cut User manual?
    WHat cutting machine do you have ?

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files