We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

HELP PLEASE!

zollarskathyzollarskathy Member Posts: 1
I am new to the Cricut! Just got mine last night, I have followed directions carefully and have downloaded and set up everything. When I got to cut my design, it says cricut is not found on my computer. What should I do to fix this?

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,925
    Are you using Cricut design software ? 
    as the current version of Make the Cut Software for which the forum primarily supports does not work with Cricut machines
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,349
    Welcome to the Make the Cut! forum where we discuss Make the Cut! a third party design software for digital cutters.  Make the Cut does not work directly with new Cricut cutters since the people that makes Cricut wants it that way. You can however use third party software to design and then export your designs as svg's that Design space can use.
    Most probably the drivers to your cutter wasn't loaded correctly. I would restart my computer and try again for it to recognize your explorer. Baring that if you look at the link, you can manually load the drivers.
    https://help.cricut.com/help/cricut-explore-usb-drivers

This discussion has been closed.