We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Webinars

tellablingtellabling Member Posts: 981
Are webinars not created anymore?
Gina S (MTC Gallery ID: 17449)
My Blog | Etsy | YouTube Channel

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,527
    edited February 26
    Webinars were stopped May 2016
    There's been not word as to if they will return or not
    I could be wrong but I think part of the reason was the actual cost of the webinar service .  I seem to remember the cost being mentioned and although I don't remember the amount I do recall thinking it was alot more than I expected

If your seeking instruction on doing s particular task your could ask on the forum or search previous webinar's I posted a method of doing this here

http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/44553/finding-webinar-topic-via-vimeo-search

although it won't find anything covered on the webinar the have not had there timestamp list added which I think is from about november 2015 onwards

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • tellablingtellabling Member Posts: 981
    Webinars were stopped May 2016
    There's been not word as to if they will return or not
    I could be wrong but I think part of the reason was the actual cost of the webinar service .  I seem to remember the cost being mentioned and although I don't remember the amount I do recall thinking it was alot more than I expected

If your seeking instruction on doing s particular task your could ask on the forum or search previous webinar's I posted a method of doing this here

http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/44553/finding-webinar-topic-via-vimeo-search

although it won't find anything covered on the webinar the have not had there timestamp list added which I think is from about november 2015 onwards

I did notice the date of the last webinar.  I've been in the forum since 2011, but just started to visit again.  I don't have anything specific I wanted to learn, just wanted to know if they were still doing the webinars.  Thanks for the response.
    Gina S (MTC Gallery ID: 17449)
    My Blog | Etsy | YouTube Channel