We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

uploaded images

ibraosaibraosa Member Posts: 1
I finally figured out how to fix uploaded images so i can use them on my cricut but i need to rename some of them.  Does anyone know how to do this or if this can be done,

Comments

• Little_BerryLittle_Berry Member Posts: 5,758

Highlight the file

right click

Rename

You cannot change the file extension this way

I think you need to make more clear what you are trying to do

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,575
    Not sure if i understand your question
    but if you want to just rename eg.  xxx.jpg to yyy.jpg do as little-berry says

if you want to do on many files there are quite a few freeware applications the will do this
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 8,967
    ibraosa said:
    I finally figured out how to fix uploaded images so i can use them on my cricut but i need to rename some of them.  Does anyone know how to do this or if this can be done,
    I assume  since you say "on my Cricut" and you just joined the forum to ask your question that you are not using Make the Cut! (MTC) software which is the support forum you are on.  MTC doesn't work with Cricut machines directly so I am assuming that you are talking about one of the Cricut software programs.  I am going to assume that perhaps you have a Cricut Explore and are using their online program.  If that is correct, perhaps someone here who also has that machine might come along and be able to advise but it may be a while.  ( don't have that machine.)  You might get faster help looking on Facebook for a group that works with that machine and their software.  Provocraft gave up their official support forum like this one a couple of years ago unfortunately.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)