We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

My Scan N Cut

warridwarrid Member Posts: 2
Hello everyone, i hope someone can help me.  I was using my scan n cut 900 yesterday have come to switch it on today and all i get is a blank white screen,  it powers up but i dont get the brother logo anymore, can anybody help only had it 13 months.

Warrid

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 8,967
    Welcome to the Make the Cut software support forum.  While a few members on here also have a Scan N Cut - there are not a lot so it might be a bit before someone might be able to provide you with any help, if at all.

It sounds like the best thing to do is to reach out to Brother for technical help since it sounds like a problem with the cutter its self.  Since i don't own one, not sure what the warranty is on them but their technical help would be bet to advise on what to do/try.  Have you checked Brother's website for how to reach out to them?
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • warridwarrid Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for your comments and getting back to me i appreciate your time,  I have tried on the brother web site but i sent them a message but they not replied as yet will keep trying thank you,
  • Little_BerryLittle_Berry Member Posts: 5,758
    edited February 17
    Try to contact Julie Fey-Fan Balzer
    Post edited by Little_Berry on