1. Disconnect your Silhouette Cameo 3 from your
computer and the outlet power;
2. Download and install the Silhouette Studio
software, if you still not have it;
3. Update the software to the Beta v4.0.454 so you’ll
get the SilhouetteLink console app;
4. Open your Silhouette Studio Beta v4.0.454 software. Yes... everything looks different but you'll survive... LOL;
5. Open your SilhouetteLink console app;
6. Power your Silhouette Cameo 3 on;
7. Plug the USB cable.
If it shows “Idle” you are good to go, if not there is a
chance you’ve a defective cutter but you still can try choosing another port for that device.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!