We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How Do I Clear up a Blurry Textured Fill?

CocoPalmCocoPalm Member Posts: 7
So I looked in the discussions section and found the answer as to how to fill a shape with a pattern, but the discussion is closed. I have figured out how to do this, but the problem is, the pattern is blurry and I do not know how to clear it up. Can someone please tell me how to do this? What is causing it to be blurry? Thank you.

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,389
    edited February 6
    to conserve resources mtc down samples images
    also if you have your mat set to anything other than contrast eg green your textures will have sort foggy look in the mat color set

to check if any on these are the cause to the blurry look do a print preview that will show what you project will look like when printed out

if not
    can you paste the link the the discussion your referring to then we can understand just what your wanting to do
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files