We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Just bought a brothers Scan & Cut. Can anybody help me with cutting out a stamped image?

llbearllbear Member Posts: 1
I stamped out 6 images of a little girl holding a plate of Tea.  After I scanned it, it shows up on the screen, I click ok
and narrow in on the margins.  But I notice it only is cutting out certain areas of the girl.  Maybe her shoe or only her cup of tea.  Please help?

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,235
    @llbear - this is a forum to support users of the software program Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. The Brother cutters are not supported, and I personally am not familiar with your software to help you. You need to ask this question on a Brother Scan N Cut forum. Hope you have better luck there!
  • debbiecaseydebbiecasey Member Posts: 377
    @llbear I have a brother cut and scan some times you need to scan more than once to get the image to cut out . you will get to know this by looking on the ld screen the bits highlighted quite dark are the bits that will be cut out this is the only bug bear with this cutter. that's why I love my zing and as @LizA said try the brother cut and scan forum they also have a face book page good luck Deb just zinging along
  • Little_BerryLittle_Berry Member Posts: 5,758

Check out the videos on youtube

• heburchheburch Member Posts: 2
    I just cot a brother scan and cut and was trying to scanin a die cut had the same issue where ti missed bits, I changed the scan setting contrast and size down to 1mm and it was much better but still not perfect I would reccommend opening the scanin canvas too to check what it has picked up

• DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,741
    Check out you tube videos by Jen Blausey.  You'll be glad you did.