We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC registration mark problems

Adobe Illust. in Win7, with KNK Zing Air. My stickers are printed elsewhere and am having a problem using MTC and its registration marks. So, I made a MTC file, printed it to a PDF, and inserted that into a new layer in my AI file. I traced the MTC registration marks to print,  then deleted the MTC pdf. Now when I print out both the stickers and the MTC cutting file, MTC has added new marks. I've attached the files here, where you can see both my trim marks, 3 old MTC marks , and the new ones to the outside of everything.  This is the major downside I find with MTC, and since the manual doesn't cover this, would appreciate ideas on how to get MTC reg. marks to sync with my AI file. Would LOVE to see an addition to the manual that explains Registration Marks/Trim Marks in detail.

Comments