We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Steve Martin as the Great Flydini

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,292
    This is one of my favorite magic routines.  As a former magician, I love this because it's comedy magic.  He doesn't care if people can figure out how he did it, he is going for the laughs and boy did he work out a funny, funny routine.  The Master of Comedy Magic and comedy in general.  Did you know that in the early days of his career he worked as a magician at Disneyland?  Must have been a great place to learn how to work in front of a crowd and maintain your composure.  I loved going there and buying magic tricks.  I believe that is what led me to studying magic and working at it for about 6 years.  Fun times!
  • PennyPenny Member Posts: 1,992

Love it! Thanks for posting this video.

Penny in Albuquerque, NM "Not all those who wander are lost." - R.R. Tolkien
  • ToothickToothick Member Posts: 184
    @Gabe yes, comedy magic, and thanks for the Steve Martin trivia.
    Steve Martin appeared one time only as the Great Flydini and this was it. 

When my grandkids were little, using a little magic kit I purchased...I became the Great Grandini...they loved it. Lots of fun. Don't we all love magic?