We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Silhouette Curio

PambiePambie Member Posts: 2
I have a Silhouette Curio and can't find out if Make the Cut will work with it.
Can anyone give me advice?
Thanks

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 8,977
    Welcome to the Make the Cut software support forum.  I do not recall having ever seen anyone post that they have used MTC with a Silhouette Curio machine.  The Curio came out well after the last update to the MTC plugin for the Silhouette machines so its probable that it wouldn't.

Since you own the Curio, you can download the trial version of MTC and give it a try and see if you can get it to work.  You would need to also download and install the MTC plugin for the Silhouette machines.  Once you have that done, give it a try with a basic shape or two.  Note that the trial version will cut "watermarks" into anything cut.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • ejtreatejtreat Member Posts: 63
    The Curio has the dual head like the new Cameo 3 so I don't think it will work.
    I have the Curio also and the regular Cameo.  It works great with the regular cameo but doesn't work with the Curio.  If someone knows of an update that controls the dual head please let me know also.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,362
    @ejtreat - any updates or new versions will be posted in the Category MTC Updates. There have been no updates since March of 2013, and a long list of requested cutter plugins already exists. Check the Wishlist! Category.
This discussion has been closed.