We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Past fonts on a file

Sry Ive been gone awhile and now doing some HTV. If I remember right there was no way to tell what font was used in a previous made file. Is this still the case? 

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,371

@Linda000 - there has been no changes to the program since 2013. So however you may remember it behaving, the behavior is still same.

If you add some text to a file, and do not change or delete the layers that the text is on, the layer name reflects the font name. I believe that it would be the same for each individual text character if they were added as separate characters.

• Linda000Linda000 Member Posts: 10
    So why no more updates? Have they abandoned the program
  • PhilHPhilH Member Posts: 10
    Whether they have abandoned the program or are sidetracked on other projects, there has been no activity from Andy or Bryan on this forum since April last year.  I tried submitting a support ticket two days ago but have had no contact.  I tried their Twitter account, but again no response.  The program still works as it did though.  and will still allow you to do everything you were doing.  
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,071
    @PhilH  If you have a problem try catching SandyMcC or Gabe either might be able to solve your problem.  Just put an ' @ ' in front of their names.  
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 8,978
    edited January 12
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Linda000Linda000 Member Posts: 10
    I'm glad to know there is not anymore support. I have on occasion recommended mtc. But I will know longer. If there is no support of any kind from the company that would be a bad recommendation.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,371
    @Linda000 - MTC has more support, I believe, than any other software being used with personal cutters.

- MTC_Tuts - Yahoogroups hosted by Julie of this list, she worked with Bryan for years hosting the weekly webinars. She has tutorials and help through her group
    - The MTC User Manual - pdf here: http://www.iloveknk.com/0um/KNKZing/KNKZingwithMTCUserManual.pdf
    - FB group - KNK & Zing Users - which also supports Make The Cut!
    - Cutter Software - FB page also hosted by Julie that supports Make The Cut! as one of the popular cutter software programs
    - MTC Forum - this which has 7 years worth of answered questions, tips, tricks, tutorials, etc.

My understanding is that Bryan still picks up on the support tickets, just maybe not every day. He was last on the forum on the 8th.

Looks like Andy poked his head in as well on the 8th.

The product is not dead in the water yet. I will have hope til all hope is dashed.
  • jesprattjespratt Member Posts: 40
    @SBryanW - Thank you for your response. It's good to know Make the Cut hasn't been abandoned.
This discussion has been closed.