We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

{Closed} How can I cut a portion of an image not the whole image

sassyannie49sassyannie49 Member Posts: 2
edited January 10 in Help for Make The Cut
This message thread is closed.  Please see this duplicate of the question here:

http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/44959/how-can-i-cut-a-portion-of-an-image-without-cutting-it-out#latest

Is it possible to just cut a section of an image? I am making placecards with a mermaid on them. I want the cards to fold over in half but have the mermaids head popping up. I do not want to cut fully around her to cut her out I just want her head and arms cut so I can make her pop up. How can I go about doing this custom print and then cut job? What would I call that?
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,925
    edited January 10
    I see you accidental created a duplicate so lets use this one the mod's will deal with the other when they pop in

do you have a MTC file your working with the you can show it helps if we can see what your working with  

here and example of the type of place card I'm thinking of but rather than a butterfly you want a printed mermaid

Sort of like this

mok.png 36.2K
    Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
This discussion has been closed.