We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

ScannCut Canvas delete how?

JacquiMoreJacquiMore Member Posts: 1
Hi. Can anyone tell me how I can delete some of my projects on ScannCut Canvas?  I am new to this and would really appreciate any help given.  Thanks

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,563
    @JacquiMore - Thanks for joining the Make The Cut! (which is software) forum. Here we support users of the software Make The Cut! and all of its supported cutters. So while we have users that also use your software, we don't actively support it and it may be some time before anyone who does use it comes on and sees your post. So your best option is to look for the Brother Scan and Cut forums, if they have any, or on FB I know there are several scan and cut groups. Or you consider purchasing Make The Cut! which will allow you to create a file and export it to use on your cutter. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.