We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How do i install the opf files

I downloaded the OPF zip file from iloveknk but don't know how to open them in MTC

Answers

• Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,028
    You need to open the zip file first I think and then pull the pieces into MTC.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,293
    @Lucky72315 - you don't open them. As @Di-lite mentioned, they are likely in a zipped compressed file. Open that by double clicking it, then on a pc you will Extract the file to some location. Once you have done that, you should then be in the folder where the files were extracted. Make note of the path, eg c:\Users\username\Downloads\zippedfilename\ - the stuff in italics is specific to the computer and user.

In MTC, click the Text and Fonts tab, then click the first button with the two T's on it, Add font from ttf file. Now browse to where the opf font is, see above. Make sure to check the option to install permanently in MTC, otherwise it will unload when you close MTC and not be there the next time around. See the MTC User Manual here:

http://www.iloveknk.com/0um/KNKZing/KNKZingwithMTCUserManual.pdf - Section 5.02.