We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

** UPDATED with rider** GEARing up for a great 2017 (PART ONE and TWO and THREE of three posts)

SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,167
edited January 9 in Your Masterpieces
OK i am going to show my steampunk stuff before the steampun Festival of Tasmania 2017
other wise i might be a little quiet.
Here is part on of what i am working on  SEE more on my blog
Now part two has just been added to my blog
this one is twice as big 10" across and  still 1" thick
YOU can see this post HERE AT BLOG

PART THREE IS NOW ON MY BLOG HERE
and I had soo much fun with this with some on here making it funner for me and trying to guess.
Penny Farthings are very much what i consider a steampunk
and this is my version BUT it would not be fun to ride as the 
wheels are not smooth .
 So now you want to see?

For those who are following this there is really going to be FOUR PARTS (shhh don't tell anyone as the part four is
still well in production).
OK after many days of slowly working on the rider for the PENNY FARTHING . I am now ready to show you it
here is a sneak peak (to see the full rider riding the bike you will have to go over and SEE HERE

Bye for now, Susan susanbluerobot@gmail.com | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
Post edited by SusanBluerobot on

Comments