We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

picnic box - well sort of

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 2,898
Hi Peeps, woke up this morning with this swimming round in my head and decided to make it up.  Not sure what you would use it for tho.  But the lid turns into a table and the mat can be draped over it.  The mat (table cloth) could be kept within the box until set up.  Anyway here's a pic and the MTC file for those of you who are feeling adventurous.

Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments

• Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 2,957
    Such a cute idea! Thanks for the file.

Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6
  • PennyPenny Member Posts: 1,992
    Thank you for sharing your file.
    Penny in Albuquerque, NM "Not all those who wander are lost." - R.R. Tolkien
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 524
    @Di-lite a fun file.  And dreamed up in the middle of the night again.  You are just about the only one left still sharing files.  Thank you!
    Member 30818
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 2,898
    @Charo - I don't know why more are not putting up their master pieces - mine are so simplex and it is up to others to turn them into works of art.  Every time I find a file I haven't put up in the gallery I drop it here.  I've revamped most of the files I put up in the Gallery for use with the Force now and they can be found in my Force Bazaar (Archimedes) below in both MTC format and svg.  Hope you find something to spur you on - I love what you do.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 524
    @Di-lite I visit your bazaar site often; so many wonderful files!  I still have a problem with thinking up original projects and have been re-creating with slight twists lots of stuff I find on the web.  But then of course I can't share the file as it wasn't my idea in the first place.   Have purchased a few files from various places and some of them are a lot of fun.  Others need considerable work as individual pieces aren't exactly the correct size etc.  Another reason why I should learn to design ALL of my own, except yours.  Yours are still just about the only files offered for free that are always perfect.  
    Member 30818