We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

7 Years - WOW

PennyPenny Member Posts: 1,992
Can't believe it has been 7 years.
Still the best program. It is always my go to program for designing.
You earned the Seventh Anniversary badge.
Penny in Albuquerque, NM "Not all those who wander are lost." - R.R. Tolkien

Comments

• VkruzinVkruzin Member Posts: 229
    I'll second that! But I do miss the good old days, need I say more.

• PennyPenny Member Posts: 1,992
    Vkruzin said:
    I'll second that! But I do miss the good old days, need I say more.

I totally agree - really miss the webinars. There was always something to learn. A little trick here and here. I always had a notebook besides me when watching the webinars and making notes.
  • micki542micki542 Member Posts: 597
    I agree about the good old days. The forum seem to be less and less used.
  • SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,166
    I did hide this queston on my blog at the bottom of this post
    but if i get takers I will look in to how this is done and give it
    a try in 2017
    READ HERE on my last paragraph of the story of my year just gone
    Bye for now, Susan susanbluerobot@gmail.com | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
  • micki542micki542 Member Posts: 597
    I Like the idea of youtubes. Thanks
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 2,891
    Well done - 7 years is a long time crafting - you must be drowning in creations.  Keep going you do a great job.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
    micki542 said:
    I Like the idea of youtubes. Thanks

Me too!!
  • karenpowell40karenpowell40 Member Posts: 119
    I have been off here and building a new house over the past 3 years. Just got in my house and everything out of storage. This was my go to place and loved it.  I logged back on several times over the past weeks and realized its change a lot. Where is everybody at? Is there a new place they went or  did people just loose interest ?
    I have been off here and building a new house over the past 3 years. Just got in my house and everything out of storage. This was my go to place and loved it.  I logged back on several times over the past weeks and realized its change a lot. Where is everybody at? Is there a new place they went or  did people just loose interest ?

They stop doing webinars of May of this year. Thought they were going to take a month break, but have not seen where Bryan will be starting them again. I really miss them. I think the posting is at the top of the list on the forum's front page. Not sure if there is a new place or not. I feel dropping the webinars has had people lose interest. Hopefully they will start again in 2017.
  • astack229astack229 Member Posts: 854
    Congrats!  Me, too, just got my 7 year badge!  Have to agree, the best program out there!!!

@astack229 ; Congrats to you also with your 7 year badge.
  • FranGranFranGran Member Posts: 73
    I'm behind you, I've been a member of this group since Dec. 2010, that's 6 years and I still don't know near what I should about the program or my cutters.
  • CarrieCarrie Member Posts: 1,163
    Make the Cut been around since December 2009 right? I wonder how old Andy's kids now,  I remember him starting a family, if I have that right.

image+++MTC fan since December 2009+++~~~Own a Silhouette Cameo~~~ ****MTC is the best PROGRAM Ever!!!**** 1-22-14 Bought PCS! ****A fan of Andy the Amazing Designer, and Ann helping him to get started****
    Carrie said:
    Make the Cut been around since December 2009 right? I wonder how old Andy's kids now,  I remember him starting a family, if I have that right.

Yes Carrie you are right. I think when he started MTC he has one child.