We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

What do you think

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,003
I'm outing a file here that I was working on but lost heart!!  Don't have anyone to give it to so it's become a pointless exercise as far as I am concerned.  It's one of those open the windows and pick a treat from a basket each day from the 1st till the 25th.  The Force had a mare and the mat was not sticky enough and I think the blade was blunt as well.  I've cut the base part and it worked OK, I then cut out the basket and it also went OK but the front went awol - I've revamped it a tad so that the numbers can be excluded or printed.  It requires a pnc (larger then A4) and truthfully I can't be bothered.  Thought someone here might like a challenge to complete it and decorate it appropriately.  What you see is the top- part with the windows for the backdrop.  The other parts are on the following pages.  Let me know if it grabs your attention - thank you.
I'm working on Christmas trees and will put them up shortly when I have proved a couple of things work.  Not quite as extreme as last years!!
Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments