We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

What do you think

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,414
I'm outing a file here that I was working on but lost heart!!  Don't have anyone to give it to so it's become a pointless exercise as far as I am concerned.  It's one of those open the windows and pick a treat from a basket each day from the 1st till the 25th.  The Force had a mare and the mat was not sticky enough and I think the blade was blunt as well.  I've cut the base part and it worked OK, I then cut out the basket and it also went OK but the front went awol - I've revamped it a tad so that the numbers can be excluded or printed.  It requires a pnc (larger then A4) and truthfully I can't be bothered.  Thought someone here might like a challenge to complete it and decorate it appropriately.  What you see is the top- part with the windows for the backdrop.  The other parts are on the following pages.  Let me know if it grabs your attention - thank you.
I'm working on Christmas trees and will put them up shortly when I have proved a couple of things work.  Not quite as extreme as last years!!
Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!