We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Selling Zing

MarineMomMarineMom Member Posts: 724
edited November 2016 in General
I have an original Zing.   I have not used it for a while and we are moving to another state.  If you are interested please email me at ocean2c@cox.net.  I have the original packing from when i bought the Zing.  .  I have a couple of blades and mats to include in the package.  I live in Las Vegas, NV 80931.  I am asking $200.00 for everything.  shipping NOT included.   :)

Post edited by MarineMom on

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 8,934
    @MarineMom - I am sorry you feel the need to sell your Zing but understand that sometimes with moves we have to make decisions about what can and cannot go with us.  While I don't need a Zing, I wanted to offer some suggestions to you.  First, I would add a little more detail to your post.  Good you clarified that it is the original Zing, not a Zing air.  You might also give a selling price, whether price is negotiable or not, whether or not shipping is or isn't included, zip code from where it would be shipping from so someone can estimate how much shipping would be to them if price doesn't include shipping.  Whether you are willing to ship outside the continental USA.   If you have the original packaging to ship it in or not. What, if anything, besides the cutter, would you be selling it with?  Extra mats, extra blades, other tools, etc.

The more information that you can give to potential buyers on the front end, the more people will seriously look at the option to buy a used machine.  At least that is what I have seen in my many years on cutter forums.  

In addition to this forum, you might want to check out the Facebook group Juliefes setup to help sell/buy used Cutters.  I don't know the link, but you should be able to search for it or perhaps someone else will provide the link.  Also, there is a KNK Zing Facebook group and such that you might check to post to.  Good luck with your sale and pending move.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • MarineMomMarineMom Member Posts: 724
    Thank you meflick for your advise.  
    Moving to the top
    I am surprised no one is interested in my zing.  It is in very good condition.  It would be perfect for the crafter just starting out who is not sure they want to spend all the money for a new machine.  
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,307
    The name of Julies Facebook sales group is Used Craft Cutters for Sale, I believe.
    I don't use facebook,  but thank you

• CravNCraftNCravNCraftN Member Posts: 353
    I'd love to have your Zing, but these last 2 years have been extremely hard due to the economy & oilfields not working like they had been.
    Take Care & God Bless, Dee H Proud Wife & Mother of 2 Wonderful American Army Veterans!!! Silhouette Cameo, Cricut Expression, Cricut Cake