We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Need a Robot File

AnointedHandsAnointedHands Member Posts: 797
@SusanBluerobot I know that you love robots and my GD wants to make a robot since she has gotten to big for her robot pjs (4 year olds...they really do think). Do you have a file for one?

This is not limited to Susan ( trying to get her attention)...if anyone has a file they can share I would appreciate it. 

TIA
Althea

Comments

• SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,184
    3D or   flat? what kind of robot are you after?  what are you wanting to make with it ?

Just the word Robot DID GET MY ATTENTION  LOL
    Bye for now, Susan [email protected] | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
  • AnointedHandsAnointedHands Member Posts: 797
    edited July 2016
    SusanBluerobot My grandbaby wants to make a robot. I want a 3D one so we can build it together.
    Hopefully you can help. I was looking at your site and I love your robots.

Thanks
    Althea
    Post edited by AnointedHands on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!