We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Need a Robot File

AnointedHandsAnointedHands Member Posts: 777
@SusanBluerobot I know that you love robots and my GD wants to make a robot since she has gotten to big for her robot pjs (4 year olds...they really do think). Do you have a file for one?

This is not limited to Susan ( trying to get her attention)...if anyone has a file they can share I would appreciate it. 

TIA
Althea

Comments

• SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,166
    3D or   flat? what kind of robot are you after?  what are you wanting to make with it ?

Just the word Robot DID GET MY ATTENTION  LOL
    Bye for now, Susan susanbluerobot@gmail.com | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
  • AnointedHandsAnointedHands Member Posts: 777
    edited July 2016
    SusanBluerobot My grandbaby wants to make a robot. I want a 3D one so we can build it together.
    Hopefully you can help. I was looking at your site and I love your robots.

Thanks
    Althea
    Post edited by AnointedHands on
This discussion has been closed.