We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PCS Why is this unwanted cut line NOT showing in print preview or project export (Resolved)

Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,650
I been tinkering attempting to make with the House Card lenvi posted a question about
Something is happening I just can't make sense of

the finished card would look like this not yet sure if it will actually work how I think it should

the red shape (roof) and the blue shapes (side supports) are both on the same plane but are still separate shapes

when i print preview the project they seem to have joined

also with the project once imported to MTC

In the case of this project that junction is required to be a mountain fold but
I could not work how to actually join those part together on PCS
So just accepted i would have to node edit the cut line in MTC
As it turns out once rendered there is no line there ?  I don't understand why ?

My only thought is that once rendered the 3 shapes are not longer close paths due to the fold lines
though does that explain why those lines that I would have expected to be unwanted cuts disappear 

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.