We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PCS Why is this unwanted cut line NOT showing in print preview or project export (Resolved)

Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,290
I been tinkering attempting to make with the House Card lenvi posted a question about
Something is happening I just can't make sense of

the finished card would look like this not yet sure if it will actually work how I think it should

the red shape (roof) and the blue shapes (side supports) are both on the same plane but are still separate shapes

when i print preview the project they seem to have joined

also with the project once imported to MTC

In the case of this project that junction is required to be a mountain fold but
I could not work how to actually join those part together on PCS
So just accepted i would have to node edit the cut line in MTC
As it turns out once rendered there is no line there ?  I don't understand why ?

My only thought is that once rendered the 3 shapes are not longer close paths due to the fold lines
though does that explain why those lines that I would have expected to be unwanted cuts disappear 

Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!