We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PCS freezing up

PSC freezes up (screen turns grey/cloudy) each time I try to create a card.  This has been an ongoing problem ever since I installed PSC.  I do have the latest version.  Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Answer

Answers

• leslie6111leslie6111 Posts: 2,287
    edited May 2016
    You said installed, did you register the program as well? Did you download the proper drivers? Did you restart your computer after installing pcs? If the answer is yes to all my queries, You can always try reinstalling the program. 

Also so do you mean when you start to use the program or export your finished file?
    Post edited by SBryanW on
  • MeFlickMeFlick Posts: 8,945
    With PCS its very important that you make sure that your drivers for the graphics card in your computer are the most up to date.  Even if your computer says they are, they may not be.  They may have generic "Windows" drivers rather than the specific drivers from the company who manufactured your graphics card. Even a "new" computer can have out of date drivers.  As I recall, @Liz_A was able to help several people track down that they had the correct, up to date drivers for theirs.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • I have checked and have the latest drivers installed for the video graphics card on my computer.   The manufacturer of the video graphics card was bought out by AMD Radeon which does not have the card listed.    The MS updates for Windows 10 are auto updated.    It may be that the video graphics card is either too old or needs replacing.   Thanks for the responses.

• The problem is when I start to use the program.
This discussion has been closed.