We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

updated plugin for Cougar

TrishaTrisha Member Posts: 27
I have had Make The Cut! for five years now, and really do like it!
I would really appreciate an update to the plugin for my Cougar. I believe they do make a difference, or updates would never happen for anything. Technology is not my forte.

I cut a lot of heavier card and chipboard, more than vinyl. It would be great if I could use MTC! to do that. And I love to do print and cuts, but don't use MTC! for that because I have to go though a work-around to make it accurate....placing paper and laser 2 inches off the actual start point to make it work right. And I rarely get it right on.

Anyhoo, I am requesting that update in the Black Cat plugin, if that's a doable thing. Thanks for the opportunity to make a request.

Trisha
In God We STILL Trust

Comments

• gingerginger Member Posts: 176
    I use MTC with my cougar.  I use the Klic-N-Kut plug in, and I choose that KK MAXX machine.  I am able to do print and cut very accurately.  Hope this helps.  If you have any other questions I will be glad to answer anything I can.
    Cutting with an 18" Cougar
  • elsaelsa Member Posts: 369
    I also use MTC with my cougar along with the KNK plug-in. It works great. I do more print and cut than most anything else and they are spot on. I set the point of origin on the corner of the paper, which is moved down, then set the 3 registration points. There is no legitimate reason that I can think of  not to use that plug-in. Your calibration has to be correct regardless of the plug-in that you use. HTH!
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,796
    @Trisha...this has been asked for by others before, I believe that the answers are provided by the two previous comments. There are so many things on the Wishlist...I think I would be a very old lady before they all come to fruition.  =) The most important thing for our developer at the moment is a plugin for the KNK Force, which he will be paid for, while the updates in the Wishlist, not so much unless he creates a new Pro version =).
This discussion has been closed.