We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Greetings! I have a new ASC 365 vinyl Plotter cutter

Rizzy_3Rizzy_3 Member Posts: 2
Please help me send a command to print an image!

Answers

• Rizzy_3Rizzy_3 Member Posts: 2
    Looking to get using this vinyl cutter, however I am not sure how to use the software.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,362
    edited April 2016
    @Rizzy_3 - well cutters don't actually print, you need a regular printer for that, and its File => Print and choose your printer from the list.

Your cutter is not one of the supported cutters, but if it supports HPGL, then you can possibly send a cut to the cutter using the Print command. To do that:

File => Print Options => check Print Wireframe only, set options
    Then File => Print => choose your cutter from list

Good luck, let us know how that goes for you.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 8,976
    Hi Rizzy_3 and welcome to the Make the Cut! software support forum.  It is not a generic forum, but one specifically for users of the Make the Cut! software program.  Since you just joined the forum and indicate you have a new cutter that is not one of the supported cutters of MTC but note that you are "looking to get using this vinyl cutter, however I am not sure how to use the software." I am assuming that you are referring to the software that you got with your machine rather than MTC.  If that is the case, your best bet is to look for help and support from the people you obtained that specific cutter from if that is also who provided you with the software.

You can download a free trial version of MTC to try it with your cutter if it supports HPGL as Liz noted above.  To find a trial of MTC, you would go to their site here: http://www.make-the-cut.com
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.