We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How to move the grid

I was watching how to do pop up with blue robot.i followed her to point when she moved the grid up to anchor her tree.But could not see how she moved the grid i have had this programe since it came out and never mastered it so thought i would sit down and try.got lost at the grid move.Any help please appreciated thank you ....Maz

Comments

• You can just hit your space bar to move the grid.  I think that is what you are talking about. 
  • bluejadebluejade Posts: 204
    Yes how do i move it up and down the lady took it to the top to anchor the top of her tree .Thank you so much for helping ...Maz
  • SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Posts: 1,167
    bluejade said:
    Yes how do i move it up and down the lady took it to the top to anchor the top of her tree .Thank you so much for helping ...Maz

Holding the control/shift down and move the roll wheel on you mouse
    Bye for now, Susan susanbluerobot@gmail.com | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
  • bluejadebluejade Posts: 204
    Thank you so much for your Help and  time will play again tomorrow ...Maz
  • PampurrsPampurrs Posts: 2
    I had the same question after watching her video so I found this thread with the question.  However, her answer doesn't work for me as I don't use a mouse and therefore don't have a wheel.  I use a drawing pad instead of a traditional mouse. How do I rotate the image using either my drawing pad, or the pad on my laptop?
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Posts: 2,528
    edited May 2016
    @Pampurrs Hold Shift & Ctrl and Press Up or Down Arrows on the keyboard to move between anchors Point Positions

Hold Shift and Press Up or Down Arrows on the keyboard to move the distance set in Snaping

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • PampurrsPampurrs Posts: 2
    Thanks Crazy_Mr_Zing.  Actually I'm trying to figure out how to rotate and skew the image like she does in her video.

Pam
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Posts: 2,528
    edited May 2016
    @Pampurrs You want to rotate and skew with out a mouse ?

With a mouse its much the same as MTC left click on the shape and you will get the red arrows to rotate , skew or resize
    you might have to zoom in to see them

You can do it with the mouse pad on the laptop left click on the red arrow and drag you finger . it a little tricky

I've never used a drawing pad so not sure how that translates

PCS also has a default rotate by degrees in program preference if you hold ALT while dragging the rotation will snap by the degree setting

not sure which video your referring to
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • MeFlickMeFlick Posts: 8,945
    Pampurrs said:
    I had the same question after watching her video so I found this thread with the question.  However, her answer doesn't work for me as I don't use a mouse and therefore don't have a wheel.  I use a drawing pad instead of a traditional mouse. How do I rotate the image using either my drawing pad, or the pad on my laptop?
     I don't know if it can be done without a mouse that has a wheel.  Now, its been quite a while since I messed with PCS but when it first came out, I had it on a laptop with just the "pad" and no mouse.  I had some "issues" with trying to do some things (don't remember now what they were) and Andy, the developer, noted then that you really needed to have a mouse WITH a wheel to be able to properly do certain things in PCS.  As a result, I got an inexpensive wireless mouse that had a wheel that I used when I used PCS.  I think one of them was zooming in and out and changing the "view" probably others.  
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.