We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Missing Parts of PCS Screen

CharoCharo Member Posts: 604
edited March 2016 in Help for Popup Card Studio
Turns out Windows I had bad things on my computer and that's why PCS wouldn't work.  Thanks to AVG it is fixed now but the buttons that allow you to center and put the picture to the bottom etc are gone and I don't remember how to get them back.  Help!!
Member 30818

Comments

• CharoCharo Member Posts: 604
    Ignore above please.  I re-opened PCS and it was as it should be.  This has been a VERY trying day...hours with AVG and couldn't do any PCS'g.
    Member 30818
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 604
    Well it is getting worse.  I thought everything was OK.  I am still getting the message that Windows is closing the program and will send me a message about why.  It closes and I get no messages of course.  So I PCS is not working.  Does anyone have suggestions?
    Member 30818
  • leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,349
    @Charo just uninstall and reinstall it.
  • AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
    I don't use AVG or any other 3rd party anti-virus software. Just use Microsoft Security Essentials. AVG has pretty much turned into malware at this point with all tricky popups trying to get you to buy stuff.
    I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.
This discussion has been closed.