We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Editing a PCS file globally [Resolved]

MeowMeow Member Posts: 584
edited March 2016 in Resolved Issues
I have made a gazebo with an elevated platform bottom.  I want to remove the platform and have it on the ground.  My platform is on a horizontal plane of .246221 inches or approximately 1/4".    I put it on exactly 0.25 inches but somehow it changed.  I got rid of the platform and am trying to drop the floor of the gazebo down to the 0 horizontal plane.  When I go to global settings and adjust the y position, it does so in increments of 0.1 inch.  I can't get it exactly on the zero plane.  Can someone explain to me how to do this?
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

• leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,379
    edited March 2016
    @meow, I can't seem to reproduce what you are having an issue with. I placed a rectangle at an odd vertical location and what ever snapping I had, when I used global operations, I was able to move it down to the zero plane by moving the y slider all the way to the right. You do need to take away all the anchors holding up your platform first. Try undoing. Save the file, open it again and start again. There used to be a bug in z but never y.
  • MeowMeow Member Posts: 584
    @leslie6111 thanks.  I got it fixed.  I think I just may not have carried my y slider all the way to the right.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!