We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Changing rabbit for an Elephant Help Video (from gallery)

SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,181
Barbara wrote to me and asked "Susan I have downloaded Andy's file and deleted the rabbit. (I want to put a Kitten On The Keys). How do I get rid of the tabs that are left behind. I can see the yellow lines where they fold but can't work his out."

SO here is a video of what i made her and thought i would share it here as well (well i did elephant not kitten (least it was not a robot !))
Enjoy

Bye for now, Susan [email protected] | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!