We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

March Challenge

juliefesjuliefes Member Posts: 4,844
edited March 2016 in Challenges

Some have asked if I can make the cutting file available for the Irish Blessings Lacy Shamrock Popup Card that I demonstrated during last week's webinar: 

Irish Blessings Lacy Shamrock Popup Card

Irish Blessings Lacy Shamrock Popup Card  
This demo using Popup Card Studio by Julie was extracted from the February 23, 2016 MTC/PCS Q&A Webinar. She showed how to add text and a shape to...
Preview by Yahoo

The February Challenge is still on until March 6, but I will go ahead and post the March Challenge for those of you who want to use this popup card design or the Lacy Shamrock design for St. Patrick's Day gifts. 

So here is the March Challenge with several options (I want this to be easy enough for all to participate):

1.  If you own Popup Card Studio, download one of the newly posted popup cutting files in the Popup Card Studio Library (there are 77 of them so far), cut it, and post a photo of your cut project. Or create your own popup card design to cut, and post a photo of the completed project. 

2. If you do not own Popup Card Studio, but you own Make The Cut, download one of the newly posted square boxes from the MTC Gallery, cut it out, and post a picture of your completed project. 

3. If you do not own Popup Card Studio or Make The Cut, find a project either in this group's Files section 

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MTC_Tuts/files

or on my YouTube Channel that you have never tried before, 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHogCiW9i4ISUqrP7O5DxoQ

make the project using the software and cutter of your choice, and post a photo of your creation. Please tell us which tutorial you used, which software, and which cutter you used, and share something that you learned. 

Rewards: Everyone who participates, and sends me a note via private email will earn a set of cutting files in several formats, including SVG, which includes the Lacy Shamrock design, the Irish Blessings Lacy Shamrock Popup Card, and my three square box designs. I will also throw in a file for an Origami box, A box with lid that requires no glue, and a Multishutter card.  

Thanks for participating in the March Challenge!

Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.