We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Simple Sliceforms for Next Webinar

@Susan and @SBryanW You've probably seen the jaw-dropping reactions of those of us who have seen Susan's double gazebo popup with a sliceform swing that really swings.  I had wanted to do something like that with my challenge Easter card but didn't know how.  Would it be possible to demonstrate how to make simple sliceforms for such uses in a webinar?  Of course we would love to know how to make that swing if possible.
Member 30818

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,041
    @Charo Susan's username is SusanBluerobot so you need to do an @SusanBluerobot  not just Susan to draw her attention to a thread.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,204
    I think that's a great idea Charo it will entertain quite a few of us and be edifying as well.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 604
    @MeFlick oops about the Susan's.  I know better too; got too excited about that slice form swing!
    Member 30818
  • SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,178
    Charo said:
    @Susan and @SBryanW You've probably seen the jaw-dropping reactions of those of us who have seen Susan's double gazebo popup with a sliceform swing that really swings.  I had wanted to do something like that with my challenge Easter card but didn't know how.  Would it be possible to demonstrate how to make simple sliceforms for such uses in a webinar?  Of course we would love to know how to make that swing if possible.

Here is the thing if the swing  was easy to work out for a lesson I would have done it by now but It took me 7 times to get the first swing right (too heavy on either they back or the front each time that it did not hang or close properly ) and then when i did get it right with a little scissors cutting here and a little scissors cutting there . I then tried on two occasions to make a video of it and was hard to get it so it hung straight so I was unable to publish either video cause i have not worked out how to do the sides of the swing with out LOTSSSSSSS of trial and error to get it to hang and close right in the video
    Bye for now, Susan susanbluerobot@gmail.com | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
This discussion has been closed.