We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Score lines showing as cut lines in Print Preview

In Print Preview, the score lines are showing as solid (i.e. cut lines). When I export to an SVG the same thing happens. Is it a program glitch?

I have figured out a work-around when I import to the cutting program. I ungroup, hide the cutting lines, then select the red/blue lines and change them to dots.

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,401
    edited February 2016
    This is the print Preview of your file as you can see I get dashed lines where the score line are
    I'm still learning PCS to But
    Maybe Check In FILE > Rendering Options and check the default line styles are set correctly

As this is your first post I'm guessing your a beginner to so keep the following in mind once you have a few project completed
    I have found using Dash Cut line for fold if problematic as it often leads to tearing after a few operations so it better to either use an hand embossing tool create the fold line
    If you have an embossing tool for your cutter use solid fold lines and emboss the lines
    Unless you have the Force this would require the Cut and Embossing process to be sent to the cutter as separate operations

Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • FelicityJaneFelicityJane Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for your response @Crazy_Mr_Zing . Just found my answer - you're right, it is under 'Rendering Options'. This is such a huge program I'm still finding my way around and watching everyone of @SusanBluerobot 's videos.

You have a good point about the dashes for score lines. I tried the embossing tool, but will try it again with a higher force.
This discussion has been closed.