We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PNC using Boolean join [Resolved]

hope9811hope9811 Member Posts: 191
edited February 2016 in Resolved Issues
I have a question. I have a picture of an airplane from Miss Kate's Cuttables so please don't copy....with a tail coming out the back. In the past, I would open a square put it over the tail and do the boolean join to remove part of the long tail. Always worked great and still does as long as I am working with a cutting file not a pnc. When I do this with a print and cut, then it removes the tail AND the texture so that I am left with just the cut shape and not the pnc image. Is there a way to do this (make the tail smaller) so that I can "cut" the shape AND the texture and still use it a pnc? If anyone could help me or point me in the direction of a tutorial that would be great....not sure "what" to search for as I know how to do pnc and tracing etc, just dont sure how to edit the texture?
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!