We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Plugin for Sizzix Eclips2?

OaklanderOaklander Member Posts: 1
My Sis is much more talented at scrapbooking, so I gave her my high-end Silhouette e-cutter. Replaced recently w/ a Brother ScanNCut - returned due to complete lack of accuracy. New Sizzix Eclips2 is on the way, and hoping the software is as good as the Cameo's was. Am impressed w/ the specs on Make The Cut, so hope a version for the Sizzix will be available soon.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,021
    @Oaklander - there haven't been any updates for a long while. Its been on the Wishlist for a long while as well.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,150
    I don't expect anything for the Sizzix eclips2. There was never anything done for the original Eclips. First, the developer of MTC has said after the Cricut lawsuits that he would never write a plugin for a cutter company that he was not given explicit permission to do so for. I don't believe that Sizzix would give that. They already have software that is specifically for that cutter by the developer of the Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) program - they call it ECAL - it is simply SCAL rebottled only for that cutter. I don't see them changing that sorry.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!