We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How to make a ferris wheel Tianjin Eye Pop up Card

ThecuttingartThecuttingart Member Posts: 25
edited January 2016 in Cool Sites
Hi everyone!
Today, I sent you about ferris whell Tianjin Eye Pop up Card.
I hope you like it.
Now, the first: Draw pattern Tianjin Eye Bridge (OA 180).

Next, we print the pattern to paper. And make as the video below.

And now, we had a card verry pretty for our friends.
Thanks you about see my post.
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,186
    Wow - Love the demo in Corel Draw - I could do that in MTC and put the pieces on different layers to cut out on my Silhouette. There's no way I could use a scalpel without slicing my fingers off - shaky hands. The difference between me and you is that you know exactly what you are doing and for me it would be trial and error. I hope you realise that some of our more able will take a snapshot of your cutting file and be cutting on their cutters. I hope you don't mind - it just shows that they are impressed with what you do. The crafters on this forum are an inventive lot for finding alternative solutions round problems. Thank you again for the videos I am learning such a lot from how you do things.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • 1cardcreator1cardcreator Member Posts: 786
    That is totally amazing, especially by hand! What a great idea to use the thread to stabilize it to the card, often glue is a bit too unforgiving for some projects, I never thought of thread. Thank you for sharing with us. ~Diane
  • ThecuttingartThecuttingart Member Posts: 25
    This is tutorial to stabilize cards without glue, hope it's useful for you
This discussion has been closed.