We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Using Formated Text / Tables from Word Excel in MTC

Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,312
edited December 2015 in Tips and Tricks
Di-Lite Calendar Project and Inspired me or Maybe more likely triggered an OCD event

So I fiddled and fuddled and found this out

Probably been discovered long ago but I'm I bit slow

Maybe there's a Flaw in my madness the Experts will spot?

Did anyone know you can select Text or a Tables in word or excel and convert them into images
(there’s also method using word and paste special in a new doc and the right click save as image but I couldn't get that to work)

The Way I Used is copy the Text/Table then paste into MS Paint then save I chose PNG as its loss less (isn't it??)

While your in Paint note the attributes if the image (W x H)

Now In MTC create a rectangle with the same attributes (W x H)

Right Click> Change Colour/Texture/Line> Select Texture> Choose Texture from File
(Ensure Tile Texture is Unchecked)

Using Di-Lite Calendar Idea i found a excel calendar online that was then format I wanted the altered it to suit selected each month separately and converted to a image

Images is 2.1969" x 2.0118"

in MTC created a rectangle 2.1969" x 2.0118" duplicated and add all the images as textures

You can use other shape is you use the offset setting

It even tried it with a doc I had Lying around

Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!